Viewing new library materials
To see new library materials in the fine arts, click on any of the gold tabs at the top of this page. For each page you'll see a list of the new materials that were cataloged in the past four weeks. Clicking on the title will take you to the record in the online library catalog (BearCat), where you'll see the location, call number, and status of the item you're viewing.
Tracking new materials via RSS feed
- Select the type of materials you're interested in from the tabs at the top of this guide (music and music books, art and photography, cds, dvds)
- Scroll to bottom of the list of new materials.
- Right click [or control+click] the link that says "view feed" and choose "copy link address."
- If your browser doesn't prompt you to import the feed to the RSS reader of your choice, you can copy/paste the URL that's displaying in the top of your browser into your favorite RSS reader.
- Repeat process for other types of materials as desired.
- Now whenever new materials are added to the collection, this info will appear in your reader!
Questions? contact CFAL staff with the widget on the right or on the CFAL homepage.