SWOT analysis can be found in Business Source Complete by using one of two strategies:
General Motors and SWOT can be used as search terms. The time limit for results is adjusted to give the most recent reports.
SWOT analysis can be located by selecting the search string "General Motors SWOT analysis" from the list of suggested terms.
InvesText contains SWOT analysis reports from GlobalData and MarketLine. These reports can be located by using the following steps:
1. Select Company Name/Ticker in the criteria box, then type in company name.
2. Select Contributor in the criteria box and enter GlobalData (The "Use contributor lookup can be use if contributor is unknown).
3. Select Contributor again and enter MarketLine.
4. Click on Submit to see number of matches or View to see results.
To locate an analyst report in InvesText, use the instructions below to find analyst reports for companies . Select NO DATE RANGE for best results.
1. Open Mergent online and click on the "InvesText" tab at the top of the search screen.
2. Select Company Name or Ticker and type your company's name into the box.
3. Select Report Style and type Company (Equity) Reports into the box.
4. Select Contributor - a contributor name may be typed into the box or the Use contributor lookup link may be used to select contributors.
5. Click on Submit to view number of matches or View to see reports.
Once you have searched for a company report in the S&P NetAdvantage database, you will be able to locate the CFRA analyst report for the company by using the "Investment Research" link which is located in the left column.
Once in the Investment research area, CFRA reports are located below the search box. Click on the pdf in the right column to open the report. The report that is located at the top of the column should be the most recent report.
To find the Analyst's report for a company, type the company's name in the search box, then click on the "Quote" button.
Once you have clicked on the "Quote" button, your report will appear on the next page. Look for the Commentary which is located directly below the company ranking scores.
Here you can see the report content for a report in Mintel